1. What time did you get up this morning? Woke up 6.30am
2. Diamonds or pearls? I have pearls but would love diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? ‘Blood Diamonds’ I think Leonardo interpreted his role pretty well.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Well right now, I am loving Prison Break, I have a huge crush on the guy who plays Michael Scofield (did you guys know he is multi-racial? His dad is half black)
5. What did you have for breakfast? Rice Krispies
6. What is your middle name: Nwamaka (what can I say, my parents had never seen a more beautiful baby)
7. What is your favorite cuisine/meal? I love Chinese, I love food to much to have a favourite meal..
8. What foods do you dislike? …I said I LOVE FOOD!!
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Walkers when I travel, but here I love Emmy’s chips or any other well packaged pekere I can buy in traffic (they’re actually plantain chips but all in the same family)
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I am loving my naija mixed artistes cd.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Geo Prizm
12. Favorite sandwich? Chicken & Tuna
13. What characteristics do you despise? Hypocrisy, Complaining, Lying, Cheating, Prejudice, Unfaithfulness, Disloyalty, Vanity, Self-importance, Intolerance, Being boring…
14. Favorite item of clothing? Blue jeans
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Seychelles
16. What color is your bathroom? Light blue
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Can’t pick one…
18. Where would you want to retire? Obodo Nigeria (I know I am bit razz)
19. Favorite time of day? Late at night
20. Where were you born? Military Hospital, Yaba, Lagos . There was a hospital strike when I was born so almost everyone born that month in lagos was born in a military hospital! Soldier man no dey strike!
21. Favorite sport(s) to watch? All them odd sports like: strongest man, log rolling, ballroom dancing and I am trying to enjoy football as my husband is a football addict.
22. Who do you least expect to respond to this? No idea.
23. Person you expect to respond first? I don’t know, I guess a lot of people have done this one
24. What laundry scent do you use? I dey use Ariel or B29 has a vague scent
25. Coke or Pepsi? I don’t like soda/soft drinks at all.
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night and morning… I know it’s crazy; I love being awake at night watching movies and stuff but I have to wake up early to get the kids ready for school as well.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 41(UK) or 11 (US) I can never find my size at home or on sale… frustrating! And of course, all the cute shoes don’t come in big sizes.
28. Do you have pets? No, because I can’t get the dog I want right now (Labrador).
29. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with everyone? I may be going on a trip to Seychelles!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A singer
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Crunchie
32. What is your best childhood memory? I loved being a child…had a loving secure setting. I remember I didn’t like going to school and would always lie I was sick, of course my mum knew it was all an act. Well one day I said I was sick and mummy surprisingly tucked me in. However, I didn’t know there was a funfair in school that day (my older brother used to get all the letters from school). My mum let me stay home feigning illness and my brothers came back telling me how I had missed all the fun and food at school, needless to say, that was the last time I said I was sick!
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Receptionist, Program Co-ordinator, Political Dept Assistant, Lawyer, Policy Officer
34. What color/type underwear are you? Normal Briefs Black/Blue; Boy’s shorts
35. Nicknames: girlie, the girl, (was the first girl), Chamma, chi, Chioma cat (hated it) Chiomski, Chiommy I plead the Fifth.
36. Piercings ? Three, but use only two on each ear
37. Eye color? Dark brown
38. Ever been to Africa? Africa is home.
39. Ever been toilet papering or rolling? No..
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Mmmm..romantic love no..
41. Been in a car accident? No.
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons can’t understand the idea behind bacon bits
43.Favorite day of the week? Saturday
44. Favorite restaurant? Chop Sticks.
45. Favorite flower? Roses.
46. Favorite ice cream? Yoghurt
47. Favourite drink? Water
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? SFC
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Blue and Cream!
50. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Didn’t do a test in naija but for my texas license failed it once.
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? From blogger
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ross (My husband calls me cheapie)
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Read and watch movies, and clean my room
54. Bedtime? Early hours of the morning
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Anyone and everyone
56. Last person you went to dinner with? My wonderful self
57. What do you want to be remembered for? Touching lives positively
58. What are you listening to right now? Carribean Queen by Billy Ocean
59. What is your favorite color? Green
60. Lake, Ocean or river? The ocean, mostly because of the way the waves come rolling onto the beach
61. How many tattoos do you have? None.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken, haven’t y’all read the creation story?
ps..those of you in naija should please please vote for me text ph5w to 33059 using a celtel phone. If you don’t use celtel please tell a friend who does. If I win, I get an all expense paid trip to seychelles with my husband. There are just 9 finalists wrestling for the prize. If I win it will be a dream come true, becaues when I got married 5 years ago I wanted us to go for our honeymoon in Seychelles but we couldn’t afford it. Thanks fellow bloggers